Outside USA order from AMAZON
Unique and comprehensive, this is the benchmark orchestral excerpt book for trombone.
Megumi Kanda, renowned artist and principal trombonist of the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, offers expert advise and insight for aspiring trombonists.
- Performance instructions for 100 essential symphonic works.
- 340 primary trombone audition passages are presented clearly and accurately.
- The errors present in the original trombone parts have been carefully corrected in the included excerpts and listed for quick reference.
- Composer biographical information by Charles Greenwell and Byron Hanson.
- Passages requiring memorization are highlighted.
- Spiral bound
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This book is amazing. So many excerpt books contain wrong notes or other mistakes you end up learning the errors! Also, the location of the errors and the text make it easy to fix the actual trombone parts to be correct. This is absolutely the best excerpt book ever for tenor trombone.
I have never seen a better excerpt book for any instrument than this book for trombone. Megumi Kanda has set the bar very high with this book.
This book is terrific. There really isn't much to say about it other than it's an amazing tool to help introduce you to orchestral pieces that are essential for every trombonist to know.